We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our Finance and HR teams as a Finance/HR Assistant. This is a part time role for 4 days per week, and is expected to work from the Delft office at least 1 day a week. Occasional travel will be required to other offices.
· Assist the Head of Finance with financial reporting
· Support the commercial function with sales order processing
· Assist with basic HR administration tasks such as :
Draw up contracts of employment
(De)register sickness on the Arbo portal
Payroll and Benefits administration
Answer queries from staff
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Multilingual (minimum Dutch and English)
· Experience with Afas
· Experience with Accounts Payable and Account Receivable including cash collections, as well as processing bank transactions and bank reconciliations
· Experience with HR Admin topics such as managing car leases, managing of the Arbo/WIA portal.
What do we offer:
· Competitive salary
· Opportunities to learn new skills and develop towards a management accountant role
· Join a sociable and enthusiastic team
· Help sell amazing products that contribute to a safer world
If you meet the requirements and are excited about the opportunity to make a difference, we encourage you to apply. Submit your resume and motivation letter via the button below.
About the LearnPro Group
LearnPro Group is the global leader in virtual reality and e-learning solutions for the health, fire, police and other emergency services. The combined software suite is made up of learnPro, pdrPro and XVR Simulation, and provides a platform for learning management, authoring, competency reporting and training, including an immersive virtual reality simulation training platform. The suite of products is used by leading public sector institutions to train and manage over 250,000 emergency service and health care staff each year. Visit www.learnprogroup.com for more information.