Location: Delft, Netherlands
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our sales team as a full time Sales Support Specialist. The Sales Support Specialist will be responsible for supporting the international sales team by coordinating and managing various sales-related tasks, including preparing sales materials, responding to customer inquiries, and maintaining accurate sales records.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication and organizational skills, a strong attention to detail, and the ability to work well under pressure. A background in sales or customer service is preferred, but not required.
- Support the sales team by preparing sales materials, such as presentations, proposals, and demonstrations
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide assistance as needed
- Maintain accurate sales records and update CRM database
- Coordinate meetings and events, including scheduling and preparing materials
- Assist with the development of marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Contribute to the development and implementation of sales strategies
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Multilingual (minimum Dutch and English and preferably German and/or French)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and experience with CRM systems (Salesforce and AFAS) is preferred
- Previous experience in sales or customer service is a plus, but not required
- Affinity with our target group is a plus
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to learn new skills
- Join a sociable and enthusiastic team
- Help sell amazing products that contribute to a safer world
- Hybrid working is possible
We are looking for a driven and dedicated individual who is eager to join our dynamic international sales team and contribute to the growth of the LearnPro Group. If you meet the qualifications and are excited about the opportunity to make a difference, we encourage you to apply. For more information about the position, contact Ferry Pak via firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit your resume and motivation letter via this link.
About the LearnPro Group
LearnPro Group is the global leader in virtual reality and e-learning solutions for the health, fire, police and other emergency services. The combined software suite made up of learnPro, pdrPro and XVR Simulation provides a platform for learning management, authoring, competency reporting and training, including an immersive virtual reality simulation training platform. The suite of products is used by leading public sector institutions to train and manage over 250,000 emergency service and health care staff each year. Visit www.learnprogroup.com for more information.